The 5” Petite Santoku — The Quick Mini Chopper
A petite version of the 7″ Santoku this is a “handy” addition to anyone’s kitchen. Features a smaller handle and shorter blade. Designed for smooth chopping, slicing and dicing of small fruits and vegetables. Fantastic for mincing fresh herbs, green onions, and bell peppers, slicing apples and cucumbers and preparing a quick salad. Flank steaks, sushi, and fish — start having fun slicing! Super versatile and well-balanced knife with a wide blade for easy transfer of ingredients. Ultra-sharp straight edge blade for clean and intricate cuts.
Universal fit for large or small, left or right hands. Thumb and forefinger lock into place for safety and control. Fatigue-resistant design.
5" Petite Santoku
- Made in America
- Blade material 440A High-Carbon, Stainless Steel
- Handle material Highly engineered thermo-resin. Available in classic brown or pearl white.
- Blade Length 5-5/8″
- Overall Length 10-3/4″
- Weight 4 oz. (116g)
- Santoku-style contour – Sharp, subtly curved blade drops to a sharp, functional tip.
- Ultra sharp straight edge – Cutco’s razor-sharp, straight-edge knives can be maintained and sharpened at home.
- Full tang – Blade extends full length of the handle for extra strength and balance.
- FREE sharpening – we will sharpen, hone, buff, repair and if necessary replace your Cutco knives and accessories for FREE with Cutco’s Forever Guarantee.
- Guaranteed Forever – Like all Cutco products, the 5″ Petite Santoku is guaranteed forever. No receipt required.